Nigerian-American (Malorn WillowSmith), playing Wizard101, an MMO from KingsIsle Entertainment.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

It's been awhile ...

Long time no see, I started this blog around the age of 12, its been several years which explains the childish behavior back then in my early days lol. I stopped updating this blog for about 3-4 years. Interacting with the Wizard101 community has been an awesome experience, I have seen close friends come and go. I've been busy with college and have kept tabs on the Wizard101 community and can officially resume the game starting today finally, with everything I've seen going on I have some catching up to do. Thanks everyone for your support on and off of the game, I plan to finish what I started and strive to be an active community member of Wizard101.

2 comments:

Arlen Dawneyes said...

Welcome back! :) I figured you had a post up after we started talking in game. Good luck with your new beginning!

M.W.S said...

@ Arlen Dawneyes: Thanks man.