Malorn WillowSmith (MWS) playing Wizard101, an MMO via KingsIsle Entertainment.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

New Website Interface

Hey everyone #twizards #diarykids  I've been busy working on things *mainly irl related & a bit of gaming non-Wizard101 etc. *Have been taking my time catching up with all the latest game news covered by Wizard101. *Updated my social media accounts as well improving it's security & linking other related users to it that I use to share content with you all. Currently working on a pvp YouTube playlist so you can guys watch decent quality content whenever you like. I'm impressed with all the fansites Wizard101 has now same deal with P101. *I made sure to update my lists (i.e. Community101, Blogger's Club) on my pages etc that way you guys can have the right sources give you the latest news on the game. // **If you'd like to see my up to date posts I advise you check my Twitter & follow @MalornWS1 for projects I have planned.

That being said & all here's a look at a previous version of the site I established back in *2012 or so, when Blogger (Google) first implemented it's design features. From now on the site will look like this -- spoke with one of my former graphic artists they may provide an updated 'Balance/Sorcerer' like display/header if not it's no big deal. I figured since I'm still active and guys like these respective CMs: Arcanum's Archives + Final Bastion + Swordroll can keep their sites up to date with the latest technologies the same applies to me.


*Here's the 2019 updated version since we're transitioning into a new year 2020 of the 'Sorcerer of the Spiral' tell me what you think added a few more gadgets to link my social media handles & of course my e-mail via Google too. Take care & Happy Holidays folks

X

No comments: